Thursday, September 18, 2014

 Figure..it's time to have a proper place for myself. I've cleared out this blog a few times, due to just not being happy with my skill level, or anything I was creating for that matter. I feel like my fundamentals are beginning to solidify, a base to build upon forming.

First of all, all my progress since I began studying and decided on this journey in May 2012 can be found on the Crimson Daggers study group here -  http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-911.html It is 21 pages of pain and suffering. But god is it ever worth it. Watching yourself improve at something you love feels incredibly rewarding. With hard work, I truly believe you can accomplish your goals - It's just dependent on how much your willing to sacrifice.

I've got a lot of stuff to post in the coming weeks, a personal project among other things. I've also begun freelancing.

In the mean time a few of my daily still life studies and some sketches.











No comments: